This content is part of one or more learning paths. To unlock, use the Enroll button to enroll in a learning path.
The Microsoft Excel 2013 Essentials course guides students through typical Excel use and shows them how to get the most out of Excel features to work effectively and efficiently with workbooks, worksheets, formats, numeric and text functions, and charts.
Topics covered in this course include:
• Creating, Managing, Navigating, and Formatting Worksheets and Workbooks
• Worksheet and Workbook Customization and Views
• Printing and Saving Workbooks
• Inserting and formatting cells and ranges
• Ordering and Grouping Cells and Ranges
• Creating, Modifying, Filtering, and Sorting Tables
• Working and Summarizing Data with Formulas and Functions
• Using Conditional Logic
• Formatting and Modifying Text with Functions
• Creating and Formatting Charts
• Inserting and Formatting Objects
You need to click Enroll to unlock the Learning Path courseware.
You are now enrolled in this learning path. Use the Launch Course or Launch Assessment buttons below to access the courseware.
|Para acceder a este contenido, necesitará un código de acceso. Si tiene un código de acceso, ingreselo aquí y haga clic en Enviar.|
|Palabra clave: Buscar|
|No se encontraron elementos.|