This content is part of one or more learning paths. To unlock, use the Enroll button to enroll in a learning path.
The Microsoft OneNote 2013 Essentials course guides students through the process of creating a shared notebook to centralize notes, files, and records for a project. You will learn how to create a notebook and organize the notebook by using section groups, sections, and pages. Upon completion of this course, you will be able to personalize OneNote; create, share, and organize notebooks; and add notes from a variety of sources to a page.
Topics covered in this course include:
• Create a OneNote notebook
• Working with Local Notebooks and Notebook Views
• Organize a notebook
• Create and Organize Sections and Pages
• Prove: Create and organize notebooks: Knowledge check
• Populate a notebook
• Manage notebook content
• Working with Note Containers and Tags
• Locate Information in a Notebook
• Share information from a notebook
• Share Notebooks
• Opening and Protecting Shared Notebooks
You need to click Enroll to unlock the Learning Path courseware.
You are now enrolled in this learning path. Use the Launch Course or Launch Assessment buttons below to access the courseware.
|Para acceder a este contenido, necesitará un código de acceso. Si tiene un código de acceso, ingreselo aquí y haga clic en Enviar.|
|Palabra clave: Buscar|
|No se encontraron elementos.|