This content is part of one or more learning paths. To unlock, use the Enroll button to enroll in a learning path.
For more videos, see http://aka.ms/OfficeAndroidTabletVideos
Learn more about Office 365 at http://products.office.com/en-us/business/compare-office-365-for-business-plans/?=SOC_YT_SMBOpt_OfficeSku_officeandroidlogin
Watch this video to learn how to sign in and start working with Office for Android tablet.
Key points in this video:
1. You can sign in with almost any kind of Microsoft account or Office 365 account. Here are a few tips:
2. Try signing in with your school account. Some schools have purchased Office 365 subscriptions for students. That subscription may allow you to sign in.
3. Try using your work account. Your company may have purchased Office 365 subscriptions for employees.
4. Have you purchased Office 365 Home or Office 365 Personal? Those accounts work, too. Just sign in with the email address and password associated with your subscription, and you'll be good to go.
5. You might have already created a Microsoft account that you can sign in with. Hotmail, OneDrive, Outlook.com, Skype, Windows 8, Windows Phone, and Xbox live -- all of these accounts work too.
With an Office 365 subscription, you can edit and create new documents on your devices. Microsoft Office 365 delivers the power of cloud productivity to businesses of all sizes, helping save time, money, and free up valued resources. Office 365 combines the familiar Microsoft Office desktop suite with cloud-based versions of Microsoft’s next-generation communications and collaboration services—including Microsoft Exchange Online, Microsoft SharePoint Online, Office Online, and Microsoft Skype for Business Online—to help users be productive from virtually anywhere through the Internet.
You need to click Enroll to unlock the Learning Path courseware.
You are now enrolled in this learning path. Use the Launch Course or Launch Assessment buttons below to access the courseware.
|Para acceder a este contenido, necesitará un código de acceso. Si tiene un código de acceso, ingreselo aquí y haga clic en Enviar.|